Dollie Freeman loves to talk to women about what matters most to them. Below you can find topics related to taking care of their personal joy, marriage, parenting and other topics related to making a house a home for those they love best.
With 25 years of experience as a stay-at-home wife, and mother, Dollie has learned to balance everything better because of homeschooling and running successful businesses at home.
Below are the topics that are dear to her heart, and that will impact those that hear her speak on them.
- Finding Your Joy When You Have No Idea Where It Went
- How to Overcome When You Feel Defeated as a Person
- How to Learn to Submit When You are a Natural Born-Leader
- Letting Go and Letting God
- How to Embrace Being a Maker of the Home
- The Importance of Forgiveness
- The Power of Delegating Within the Home
- 6 Key Elements to Raising Christians
- How To Remove Sibling Rivalry from Your Family
- Parenting Against the Culture