On occasion, I will be offering workshops in our home or other locations for 6-10 new bloggers (or wanna be bloggers) for $99 which includes lunch, drinks and snacks.
Here is what we will be teaching during the 9am -5pm hours:
– Setting up a WordPress.org blog and why it is important to own your own blog (out of pocket cost)
– Choose a theme for your blog (could be an out of pocket cost)
– Identifying your categories you will write about
– Setting up an editorial calendar
– Taking great photos and turning them into ‘pinnable’ graphics
– How to create evergreen content
– Monetizing with our 3 favorite affiliates
– How to create custom sidebars
– Setting up a subscriber list
– How to utilize Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter to grow your blog
You will need to bring a laptop (if possible), the name of your blog (think hard about this and be sure it fits you and what you want to write about, without blocking you into one way of writing) and be ready to learn and implement!
Space is limited, so if you are serious about this great opportunity to learn from our experience, please sign up or book a workshop!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What do you desire?’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’Host a Blogging Workshop in my Area,Attend a Local Blogging Workshop,’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]